The workshop will take place on Sunday, June 11, 2017 from 9am-5pm.
- 9-9:10am Workshop intro (by organizers)
- 9:10-9:30 “Popcorn” introductions, 1-minute per person
- 9:30-10:30 Two rounds of paper pair-offs
- 10:30-10:50 Coffee break
- 10:50-12pm Share-out: preliminary themes from paper pair-offs
- 12-1:00pm Lunch (provided by DIS)
- 1:00-1:30 Organizers’ keynote/panel
- 1:30-2:30 Breakout discussions: themes from before lunch
- 2:30-3:00 Group share-out: breakout discussions
- 3:00-3:30 Coffee break
- 3:30-4:00 Group discussion: What would be helpful long term?
- 4:30-5:00 Taking action: Creating long-term infrastructures
Workshop ends at 5pm.
At 5:30-7pm, drinks will be provided (by DIS)